Transform your smile today
Often, your smile is one of the first things people notice about you.
If you feel self-conscious about your teeth, a free dental consultation with us is the first step to a radiant new smile and confident new you.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry improves the appearance and aesthetics of your smile. Cosmetic dental procedures include porcelain veneers, composite bonding and teeth whitening. Our cosmetic dental treatments can help give you a confidence boost, and create a smile you’re proud of.
What can we treat?
Cosmetic dentistry can treat most oral issues and problems:
- Crowded teeth or Chipped and worn teeth
- Gappy smiles and Gummy smiles
- Stained or discoloured teeth
- Narrow smiles
- Protruding teeth
- Uneven and crooked teeth
Whether you want to correct a crooked smile or just touch up the colour of your teeth, our expert team can tailor and transform your smile.
What treatments are available?
We have a wide variety of solutions and treatments for all of your cosmetic dental needs.
- Veneers are hand-made, wafer-thin porcelain shells that are placed on your tooth’s surface to restore the look and feel of your natural teeth. See the benefits of veneers.
- They are used to even out crooked teeth, or brighten the teeth’s appearance. We personalise our veneers to suit the shade and size of your teeth, and to match the shape of your face.
- How much do veneers cost?
- Crowns and bridges are restorative treatments to restore the strength of a cracked tooth, or fill a gap in your mouth.
- Crowns nowadays are porcelain, which means they are tooth-coloured solutions to broken, cracked or misshapen teeth.
- Whitening is an effective way to instantly improve the appearance of your smile and restore your self-confidence.
- The bleaching material breaks down within your tooth to neutralise stains and pigments.
Whether you think you know what you need or are just curious about what dental treatments we can provide, get in touch today to speak with our expert team.
Call us now on 020 4579 1353.
We offer appointments in London and Manchester. All veneers, crown and bridge work come with a five year guarante
With over 30 years’ experience as a cosmetic dentist, Dr Joe Oliver has fitted over 40,000 with his work featured on television.
He has also worked as a Clinical Director, teaching the latest dental techniques to other well known dentists.
Spread the cost of your treatment with our Payment Options
Start your treatment immediately with a payment option, tailored to your needs.