What is a smile makeover?
Many people feel unhappy about the way their smile looks. This can cause them to lose confidence and suffer from social anxiety. A smile makeover at our London or Manchester clinics is where a cosmetic dentist uses different techniques to alter how your smile looks.
What smile makeover treatments are available?
There is a wide range of cosmetic treatments available at our London and Manchester dentists, with something to suit every patient’s needs and budget. Smile makeovers make use of the latest smile design technology to assess your smile and work out which treatments will work best to give you the smile of your dreams.
Porcelain veneers are one of the methods we specialise in, and create a more lasting change than teeth whitening. These alter the appearance of your teeth, thus making your smile look different. See pros and cons.
If you are unhappy with the way your smile looks, you may be considering cosmetic dental treatment to improve the shape or colour of your teeth. For patients who are mainly interested in cosmetic dentistry as opposed to orthodontics or dental implants and crowns, but are not sure which cosmetic treatment best suits their needs, we provide industry-leading smile makeovers.
Smile Makeover Before & After
You may be looking for a quick brightness boost in preparation for a special occasion such as a wedding or important business meeting, in which case teeth whitening may give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Alternatively, if your teeth has noticable gaps, are crooked or cracked in part, we may recommend more substantial mouth makeovers with procedures like veneers, composite bonding or discreet orthodontic treatment like invisable braces and aligners.
Once our dental care team establish what you want to achieve, we’ll use photographs, x-rays and in some cases models to show you what we can do, and discuss the best treatments for your individual case.
London Smile Makeover Process
- You make an appointment and visit our dentists practice and discuss with our experienced cosmetic dentist what makes you unhappy about your smile, and what you want to achieve with a makeover.
- Dr Joe Oliver will take photographs and x-rays as necessary, and will scan them into the computer.
- They will discuss the various cosmetic dentistry options available to achieve the results you want, and will show you what to expect from various treatment options.
- Once you’ve digested all the information and agreed on your treatment, we will then provide you with a detailed treatment plan. In some cases it is possible to start treatment straight away.
Benefits of Making Over Your Smile
- You can see how your new smile will look before you start treatment.
- You’ll be able to choose the best treatment for your individual wants and needs.
- The result will be a healthy, beautiful smile that you want to show off.