At Joe Oliver Dentist, we are committed to providing the best service for our patients, at every stage of the procedure. This means we promise to provide:
- A comfortable, relaxed practice for our patients
- An open dialogue between dentist and patient so we can fully understand your needs
- Effective, impressive results for all patients
- Affordable treatments and value for money
All of our porcelain veneers, crowns and bridgework fitted by Dr Joe Oliver are guaranteed for a period of 5 years, providing the following conditions are met. Otherwise, this work is guaranteed for a period of 1 year.
We offer this guarantee because we are committed to great results – and if those results do not last, then we take full responsibility for making the changes needed to leave you feeling happy with your smile.
Additionally, we have invested in the latest technology and training to be able to provide the highest level of service for our patients.
In recent years there have been many digital advances that have lead to changes in the dentistry world, and we want to keep as up to date as possible so that we are always providing the best possible treatment. Learn more about our use of digital technology.
Our prices reflect the quality of services and the level of care and input we invest. However, we also want to make sure our treatments are available to everyone. To ensure this, we offer financing options so that there is something available for all budgets.
If you would prefer to spread the costs monthly over an agreed period of time, we can discuss this and come to an agreement that works for you.
|Dental examination (includes x-rays)||£95|
|Re-cementation of veneer / crown||From £195 per tooth|
|Anti-wrinkle / fillers consultation||£45|
|Composite filling||From £295 per tooth|
|Extraction||From £295 per tooth|
Prices marked with an asterisk* are quoted per tooth. Finance available (subject to status).
All prices are inclusive of VAT. A full breakdown of costs and a treatment plan will be provided at the consultation.
Payment is required for treatment that will be provided on that day. For treatment that takes two visits such as veneers, we ask for 50% at the beginning of each appointment.
Why choose to have your treatment with us?
At Dr Joe Oliver we are committed to providing exceptional results for our London and Manchester-based patients, whether new or loyal.
When you have made the commitment to improving your smile and the functioning of your teeth through cosmetic dentistry, it is vital you choose a practice you can trust.
At Dr Joe Oliver, we value:
- Authenticity: Since our patients are our main priority, our first goal is to ensure you are happy. We create an open dialogue fuelled by an authentic interest in our patients’ needs and the desire to ensure you leave our practice feeling proud of your smile.
- Dedication: Dr Oliver teaches and lectures extensively on aesthetic and contemporary restorative dentistry nationally and abroad for prestigious institutions, attesting to his commitment to staying well informed and on top in the dentistry field.
- Results: We offer a 5-year guarantee on all veneer crowns and bridgework – if our patients are not satisfied our work is not complete!
- Innovation and expertise: Dr Oliver’s passion for excellence in dentistry has seen him introduce several innovations and techniques that are revolutionising modern dentistry and seldom seen in other cosmetic practices. This includes smile design analysis, biomimetic dentistry, 3D smile makeover planning, 3D smile prototype analysis and 3D CAT SCAN implant surgical planning.
- Reliability: See our testimonies to hear about some of the results we have provided for our patients. More.
Get in contact if you are ready to talk more about the veneer treatment and the financing options available: 020 7770 6441 (London & Manchester Clinics).